Thursday, August 19, 2010

baby socks Treasure diary 58 issue of language pleasure


on July 13, 2010, rain,(Related Articlesbaby socks Heroic Alliance card sign master leaves installs and individual localization question), on Tuesday
This time period shell shell language aspect progressive quick, the big string's words could say came out,baby socks, was very joyful she in this aspect progress. For example takes a bath, I take the baby liquid gold a spot to place but actually in the washbasin,baby gear, Bei Bei saw will say: Baby - - liquid gold. I forgot puts on the slipper to enter the bathroom time, she will point at my foot to yell! Night she has awaked, I knew that was the urine suppresses has awaked, asked that she must urinate?! Such shell shell definitely pays no attention to me, then I said to her, we go to the big chamberpot small chamberpot? At this time Bei Beijiu said: Malaysian Dong. Heh heh. The result I hugged on the urine,baby dolls, success! Tonight eats meal listens to the skillful tiger time I also to discover, finally reports the key vocabulary time, Bei Beidu may to inside say, lets me very be pleasantly surprised. Regarding less than two year-old her, truly the result is also also good. Last night discovered unexpectedly the shell shell might duo come the onamot with the skillful tiger's microcheiria to make a complete hand to dance, arrogant!

No comments:

Post a Comment