Saturday, September 4, 2010

funny baby boy clothes [“he happy smiling face] my treasure


Before I do not have the child,funny baby boy clothes, family member's smiling face most lets my heart movement and joyful, after now had the baby,(Related Articles[baby summer clothing Xiu]Lovable mold Temmey very much), family member's smiling face compares baby's smiling face. Certainly is baby's smiling face most lets my heart movement and joyful, his each movement, his crying, his smiling, he has a fit of temper,best kids toys, he very sensible time and so on that is worth paying attention. Treasure,kids socks, because has you only then to let me feel for mother's joy, also lets my clear manner children's responsibility, because has you, the life even more is full of the sunlight to be happier, thanks your my treasure. Mother forever loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment